Learn about TutuBox App iOS Mobile. How safe is the app? What about installation, downloads, privacy, and other details on Tutubox?
iOS is not open-source like Android OS. This is something we all know. Android OS offers many options for customization and installing third-party apps. Apple’s iOS is so different from third-party apps and customization, it is almost impossible to understand. iOS developers have created multiple third-party apps stores that iPhone users can use to install free apps.
TuTuBox is a popular and trusted app store for iOS users. All of the apps can be downloaded without jailbreaking your iPhone. We will provide a detailed guide to TuTuBox in this post. Let’s get to the point without further delay.
What is TuTuBox?
TuTuBox is just like any third-party Android app store, where you can download any paid or free apps/games to your phone. This App Store alternative features the most popular jailbreak tools, emulators, and tweaked iOS apps. TuTuBox doesn’t require you to jailbreak your device.
With the links within an app, you can download thousands upon thousands of apps. You can also download modified or hacked versions popular social media apps to get the best features. TuTuBox’s user interface is simple and clean, which makes it easy for iOS users to navigate through the various features in the app store. FYI: TuTuBox has a lower percentage of certificate revokes than its competitors.
Is TuTuBox safe?
If you’re an iOS user, one of your first thoughts would be “Is TuTuBox safe?” The answer is yes and no. Tutubox is in a legal gray area. First, your iPhone is not at risk by downloading and installing TuTuBox. Not at all. However, there are no guarantees regarding the apps featured in this app store. We are saying this because TuTuBox modified and hacked versions apps and services. These services have the potential to ban your ID.
A developer may also be able to provide a hacker version of an app that can easily install malware or viruses that can affect your phone. TuTuBox does not guarantee the safety of any app. TuTuBox requires excessive permissions to allow you access. It all depends on your needs and the urgency with which you use the app.
- No Apple ID or jailbreaking required: TuTuBox does not require you to jailbreak your iPhone in order to use it. You don’t need to verify any information from the App Shop. To download your favorite apps, it is as easy as clicking a button.
- Updated app library: TuTuBox continues to update its app library. This means that you can download the most recent apps/games and also the app version.
- AppValley has a lower revoke rate than the competition. There are many users who prefer AppValley to TuTuBox. TuTuBox has a distinct advantage: It can be revoked less often than AppValley.
- All apps and games are free to download from third-party sites. TuTuBox lists all the apps and games in the app free of charge.
- Secure connection: This app will allow you to download games and apps from the Tutubox store using a trusted connection.
How to Install TuTuBox
You have decided to use TuTuBox if you’re reading this section. If you are interested in learning how to install TuTuBox onto your iPhone, iPad or other device, please follow the steps below. Sometimes, third-party apps can be difficult to install on an iOS device. We have listed below the steps you need to take to get around the certificate check and to install TuTuBox onto your iPhone.
Not recommended: Installing apps from third-party sources is not something we recommend. This can be done at your own risk. We are not responsible for any data or phone damage.
- First, take your iPhone to the System app. Tap to open it.
- You will now need to choose Wi-Fi Network from the main menu.
- Navigate to i > Configure Proxy > Automatic.
- Click Save in the same window.
- Once you are done, reconnect the Wi-Fi connection.
- It is important to make sure that the internet connection works.
- Clear history and cookies in Safari browser. Go to Settings > Safari and tap Clear History & Website Data.
How do I download TutuBox App for iPhone?
Step 1. Open Safari & go to tutubox.io/install.html (The site has a number of click pop-up ads and redirects, make sure you click the download file till you see the install option).
Download the Signed or No Revoke File (These are Working TuTuBox Stores). If it doesn’t work, download another file from the site to see if it does.
Step 2. The app will start downloading and can be viewed on your iPhone’s home screen.
Step 3. Now, when you open the app, you’ll see the pop-up message “Untrusted Enterprise Designer”.
Step 4. To resolve the error message, go to Settings and then to General. Look for Developer and you’ll see that the app is showing Unverified.
Step 5. Tap on Trust to confirm.
Step 6. Close all tabs and settings. Now open the app. It will work perfectly.
Step 7. TutuBox now allows you to download tweaked iOS apps for free
Notification: You can see the downloaded app in your home screen’s app drawer by clicking the “Get” button.
It takes some time for the store to be tweaked, so please be patient.
Alternatives to TuTuBox
Although TuTuBox is a great third-party app store for iOS devices there are many who would like to see other sources. There may be other apps available that are not available on TuTuBox, but they might be available from other sources. If you don’t like TuTuBox, here are some alternatives.
- AppValley is a good alternative to the app store that offers free apps, games and ringtones. It also provides emulators, tweaks, and other useful features. AppValley is compatible with iOS 7 or higher, provides regular updates and, just like TuTuBox does not require you to jailbreak your iPhone in order to use it.
- TweakBox is another unofficial iOS app store that doesn’t require jailbreak and can be used by millions. The best thing about this app? You can contact customer support if you have any problems.
- TopStore: Another good alternative to TuTuBox. It offers faster and more direct links to most popular apps/games. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require jailbreak.
How to Download Apps from TuTuBox
- Open TuTuBox after installing it on your iPhone.
- You have two options: browse the app and game list, or use the search bar for specific apps.
- Choose the app that you wish to download.
- To download the app to your phone, simply tap the Get button. That’s all!
This is it. You can also try other AppStore alternatives. TuTuBox, a trusted third-party source for free apps and games for iPhone, is highly regarded and well-respected.